css body, p, .post-body { font-family: 'Google Sans Text', sans-serif !important; } /* Apply Google Sans to Post Titles and Headings */ h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, .post-title, .post h2 { font-family: 'Google Sans', sans-serif; font-weight: 500; }

Thursday, July 30, 2026

ZS1I 49355 HUB Node, Mossel Bay experienced a few issues the past two days - Now fixed!


ASL3 Node inside StarShip - AI

The ZS1I 49355 HUB Node experience a few "glitches" in the past two days.  Apart from very erratic internet connections the node would not register to the AllStar Servers and therefor not allow in and outbound connections.  I enlisted the services of AI as I did not feel like re-writing ASL3 to an SD Card and go through all the settings to get the node to behave as it should.  NO I did not make a back-up as I await an order for SD Cards.  Locally cards are way to expensive.

Well between me and AI several issues were solved and the node is now running as it should.

I apologize for any inconvenience but if you want to stay on the forefront of new technology and developments these things do happen from time to time. 

Let's build the Modified "Squeakie" RF Field Strength Meter - Peter Parker VK3YE (Part 3)

I was not satisfied with the functioning and build of the veroboard "Squeakie" Field Strength Meter described in Part 2.  I decide...